- Local contract
- Yangpu or Qingpu
Recruitment context and position definition
Position may be vacant.
We study and analyze your application and keep you informed when vacancies will be confirmed in February 2022.
"An education of excellence opened onto the world."
The Shanghai French School, Lycée Français de Shanghai, is a day-care school serving foreign students from 3 to 18 years old (kindergarten through high school).
We are proud to provide several linguistic programs with a multicultural teaching staff and a high-quality education.
Certified by the French Ministry of education, our school belongs to the world largest network of 522 schools across 139 countries delivering a single curriculum and an education of excellence recognized worldwide.
It hosts more than 1,550 students on two campuses: one in Qingpu (secondary school from grade 6 through 12) and one in Yangpu (secondary school from grade 6 through 10).
In the French School of Shanghai, the curriculum is unique as it combines the French curriculum with elements of British and American curricula. At senior level students follow the American option of the French Baccalaureate.
For the next school year, we are looking for experienced Physical Education Teachers, who are willing to invest himself/herself in our rewarding bilingual section.
The successful candidate must be able to work closely with French speaking colleagues on writing and implementing a French-curriculum based French/English dual language program.
- Teaching PE in English in Secondary School;
- Teaching sports activities in different fields: athletic, swimming, artistic, racket sports, team sports, combative sports, strengthening exercises, ...
- Maintaining good order and discipline among the students;
- Be able to assess the students’ performances;
- Establishing cordial relationships with colleagues to provide an effective and harmonious team;
- Carrying out any other duties which may be required by the Head of School.
- Native speaker of English
- Have a relevant degree, teaching qualification (QTS or equivalent) and experience in the subject taught
- NQTs with excellent references will be considered
- To understand and adopt the French Education system and have a willingness to work with students using English as a second language or as a foreign language
- Communicate and work well in a team
A previous teaching experience and knowledge of French language and French PE curriculum would be a real advantage.
Please note that you will be asked to provide a 3 years’ degree minimum and a valid work certificate from your former employer along with a minimum of a 2 years’ work experience in order to obtain your work permit.
Given the current chinese legal context, please send us the following informations with your application :
- Your resume,
- Current address,
- Marital situation (married, unmarried…), and if you have a partner, does he have a professional opportunity in Shanghaï ?
- Family situation: do you have children ?
Please note you must have the following documents:
- An extract from the criminal record,
- The original of your highest diploma,
- The original of your work certificate for at least 2 years of professional experience,
- Your passport should be valid for a minimum of 1 year and contain a minimum of 6 blank pages.
If you live outside of China, you may be asked to quanrantine at your arrival in Shanghaï.
Apply on : https://recrutement.lyceeshanghai.com
Or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
By sharing your application you consent with sharing your personal information with LFS for recruitment purpose.